Designers are problem solvers.
(In other words — I can make your life easier.)
Design is a profession based on conception: on helping to define an opportunity, then develop a solution that will fulfill it.
You don’t have to have all the answers before calling me — I can help you brainstorm ideas and solutions to match your budget.
On every project, I take a variety of information into consideration: your brand, target audience, project objectives, the multiple layers of copy, photographs, illustrations, charts, graphs, etc — and distill it into a piece that effortlessly communicates your message.
(It’s kind of like the everlasting gobstoppers machine from Willy Wonka. You toss in a ton of stuff and end up with a sweet treat.)
The list below is a sample of the type of projects I can help you with. I can also help you craft headlines and edit copy.
- Digital marketing strategy
- Business strategy
- Social media consultation
- Critique of your current materials
- Competition analysis
- Small business branding (including logo design)
- Business Card design
- Brochures & Advertisements
- Promotional items (like t-shirts, pens, notebooks, conference materials, and more)
Digital + Web
- Custom WordPress website design/redesign
- E-mail marketing
- E-book design
- PDF design for freebie downloads or e-courses
- Social media images (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
Sound like we might be a good fit?
Call me at (773) 814-8350 or send me an email at email@example.com to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Not sure yet? Explore my portfolio.