You have your book blueprint… It’s beautiful, it makes sense, it flows with ease, it shares your message and your heart. Now what?
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to set yourself up for success by designing your perfect writing practice. (It’s different for everyone.)
- How to fill in the next layer of your book skeleton and write the first draft with ease.
- How to use curiosity and play to make editing and revising fun.
- Tips for getting unstuck so you can keep moving forward, even when you “don’t feel like writing.”
- How to use your body and intuition as a compass for when things are/aren’t working.
To learn more about the Writer’s Workshop program, click here.
Watch the previous video in this series: Your Book Blueprint = Your BFF (even if you don’t know it yet)